Thursday, June 14, 2012

Last call! Taking off from port!




Yo ho, yo ho a pirate's life for me....Welcome aboard mates to a voyage you soon won't be forgetting! If you imagine this as a 3-hour tour you best be walking back to port and taking up a trade or two mate. This journal will document the trek of me and my best mates while we plunder, pillage, rifle, and loot around the Spiral looking for the treasure fit for a king! Throughout this cruise of adventure we shall learn how to speak like a pirate, learn how to wield a sword like a true swashbuckler, master the art of pirate flags, and much more! So welcome aboard mates and be ready to have the experience of a lifetime! Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there me scurvy dogs! Feel free to post a comment, but remember it first goes under me one and only eye. Make sure to keep it appropriate and G rated! Be nice to your fellow crew, savvy mate?